I travel without Covid-19
From February 1 of 2021, a program is launched, according to which passengers
traveling from Armenia to Russia and in the opposite direction are allowed to cross the
state border in case of having a negative result of a coronavirus disease test. The
sampling should be done up to 72 hours before the flight.
For this purpose, Travel without COVID-19 program has been launched, which
allows the citizens to have the result of the Covid-19 test in the mobile application as a
QR code and present it at the border crossing.
The steps to be taken by the citizens are:
1. Download the mobile application on iOS or Android systems.
2. Approach the PCR testing laboratory included in the program with a passport
(the list of included laboratories is available in the application, while the
procedure for laboratories to join the program is described below) and provide
the necessary information.
3. Sign the agreement provided by the laboratory and scan the QR code in the
4. Pass the Covid-19 test.
5. Wait for the test result, which will be immediately reflected in the application
when the laboratory inputs into the system the information on the result. In case
of a positive test result, the QR code gets red, in case of a negative result -
6. In case of a negative test result, before leaving, make sure that the information
on the test result is available in the application, and the time difference between
the time of the flight and sampling does not exceed 72 hours.
7. When crossing the border, present the QR code of the mobile application.
In order to be included in the program:
1. Laboratories conducting laboratory tests should submit an application to the
Ministry of Health of Republic of Armenia, along with justification on compliance
with the requirements set by the Government Decree N 2194-N, dated
2. The Ministry approves the application after ensuring the compliance to the
requirements of the above mentioned Decree.
3. The System operator provides access to the laboratory based on the application
of the Ministry.
The legal ground for the operation of the System is defined in the Government Decree
No. 2194-N․ On establishing a simplified procedure for the state border crossing
between the Russian Federation and Republic of Armenia, dated 28.12.2020.
Flyer design informing the users about the application "Travel without Covid-19"